Project Highlight: Fondant & Icing Kitchen
Completely assembled, wired to machinery and functionally tested, this continuous and automated fondant / icing kitchen goes up to a rate of 2600 lbs/hr.
- Aqueous and Fat Melt Tanks Skid Package
- Features a 100-gallon capacity with exterior insulation, hinged covers, level and temperature probe, flush mounted pneumatic discharge valve.
- Frame welds cleaned sanitary and operator platform will have sufficient space for an ingredient pallet.
- New Fondant / Icing Blender
- Frame provides lockable casters for ease of cleaning
- 10-HP variable speed (VFD) TEFC shaft drive motor
- New Automatic Fondant Syrup Blending System
- Incorporates 2 positive displacement pumps mounted on a common support
- Ratio of glucose to sucrose syrups is easily adjustable at the central PLC control panel
- PLC Fully Automated System Control Panel
- Automatic adjustment and operation of all system functions per storage and memory for up to 20 distinct recipes
- Includes: documentation, electrical design and schematics, PLC Programming, HMI (touch screen) programming